Welcome to the website of Hotel Pigalle, located in nice area close to the beach and between the seafront and the shopping and entertainment area of Jesolo.
Since 2014, Apogia Hotels Group has been running the Hotel Pigalle so now, even more than in the past years, the service is surely high-top quality. We love to provide our customers all the attention they need and grant their wishes in order to offer the best of stay in Jesolo.
Our Hotel is perfect for guests looking for the most comfortable and convenient stay. We are located close to the beach, just 50 meters from the shore, and our private beach is perfect for families travelling with kids or for who really love to enjoy the beach and the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
The Hotel Pigalle common areas and our 56 bedrooms, decorated with modern or classic furniture, provide all the comforts of home, such as air-conditioning, sat-TV, safety box, telephone, ensuite bathroom and balcony. Hotel's Breakfast offers a wide choice of croissants, pastries, fresh and toasted bread, jams, yogurt, cereals, fresh, dried and canned fruit, eggs with bacon, cold cuts and cheeses. Breakfast for all tastes, even for those who follow a particular diet!
Book your hotel in Jesolo close to the beach and you will not waste a minute of your holiday. Enjoy the convenience of our private beach and have fun with your family or friends at Hotel Pigalle.
We cannot wait for you to visit us.
- Long Breakfast until 11:00 am,
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel
- New Relax room with 30 m2 terraces furnished with sun beds in order not to miss a minute of suntan
- Just 50 m from the most relaxing beach of Jesolo, the Faro beach, with sunbeds and sunshade included in the price of the stay
- Free use of bicycles to move easily in Jesolo or relaxing surrounded by the greenery of the many cycling routes
- Solutions for families
- Five minutes from the closest bus stop to Punta Sabbioni where you will find the ferry to Venice (departures every half hour).
- Only 1 km from the Aqualandia (the water park of Jesolo)